Refine™ Ultra-Filtration Plate/Columns
This provides a fast, and easy-to-follow protocol in under 15 minutes. The novel, hydrophobically treated, dual frit combo mitigates any leakage of the sample/organic solvent through the plate before the application of vacuum. This ensures adequate filtering rather than pelleting precipitated proteins not only extending the lifetime of an analytical column, but also eliminating any sample transfer steps.
• Can be used with a wide range of biological sample types, such as plasma and urine.
• Accommodates in-well urinary hydrolysis and can withstand high incubation temperatures.
• Provides additional clean-up and filtration for cannabis analysis.
• Processes 96 samples in less than 20 minutes when using the wellplate.
• Long-drip tips on wellplate reduce sample errors and risk of inter-well contamination and cross-talk.
• Works on all current manual or automated processing instrumentation.
Part Number Description Size Column Units Price Qty RFNUCT96
96 Well Plate Format
Sub µm 96 Well plate 1$79.00 RFNSPE3
Sub µm 3 mL 50$77.00 RFNSPE1
Sub µm 1 mL 100$138.00
There is no further information about the product.